Food & Drink covers a wide variety of brands which have health connotations. We are steadily building our portfolio of products using affiliate marketing as a means to create some revenue to support this site so we can continue to post news and views on science related issues. Please follow the links provided to each of the brands on offer.
- Bars: 9Bar, Clif Bar (nutrition and energy bars) and Nakd (Nut & Seed Bars)
- Beer: Hobsons Brewery Shropshire’s finest beers come from this bespoke brewery based in Cleobury Mortimer. A great selection and a range to suit all our tastes.
- Cereals: Alara, Dorset Cereals
- Coffee Pods: Tassimo & Nescafe Brands Coffee pods are the new phenomenon in beverage convenience. We off two brands from the ever popular Tassimo and Nescafe Brands which should be looked at seriously if you are keen on easily obtained coffee drinks.
- Jams & Chutneys: Pukka Pukka is a leading UK supplier of herbal teas with acclaimed quality in flavour and dwells heavily on the Ayurvedic approach. A highly ethical business which sources its ingredients from organic sources. Whisky (Various)
N.B. This page will take you to other pages which contain links to affiliate marketing partners. Please make sure you read the affiliate disclosure.
While every care has been taken to ensure this information is correct, grocery products with the affiliate marketing partners are regularly being improved and nutritional content may change. We would therefore always recommend that you do not rely solely on this information and check products’ labels.
The images prepared by the affiliates are prepared for illustration and information purposes only. On occasion, the packaging may differ from that shown.
Nutritional and Guideline Daily Amounts (GDAs) information are based on the typical composition of the product. Guideline daily amounts are those for a typical adult (men and women).