Sevenhills Wholefoods offer a wide range of products including various single ingredient items strongly associated with good health. They are great supporters of suppliers, many of whom are working and trading in under-developed parts of the world. Many of their projects support the local community and have been established to improve the lives of the people who are intimately involved in growing unusual foods.
Many of their products come in a variety of pack sizes depending on levels of use and demand. The range is from 250g up to 2kg.
Please note this page contains links to our affiliate marketing partner. Please read our affiliate disclosure.
- Sevenhills Wholefoods products are widely recommended by the press, including the BBC Good Food Magazine.
- The Acai Powder is recommended by Madeleine Shaw for building up immunity to help with allergies
- Most products are 100% pure, UK Soil Association certified Organic, Vegan Society registered, allergen free, gluten free but do check for variations where they are stated.
- Sevenhills’ Goji berry was a Great Taste Award winner for 2018 for having great flavour.
- Generally with all their products, the raw processing temperatures remain below 45°C which helps retain vitamins and minerals.
If you want to know more about the individual ingredients, please take a look at various articles which discuss the health properties and their uses.