BSN is a global brand founded in 2001 which offers the serious athlete a range of tried and tested products for weight building. The distinctive red packaged products with grey wording is a measure of the strong presence the product has on the sports shop shelf. It is part of the Glanbia Performance Nutrition portfolio along with Optimum Nutrition and Isopure.
Stand Out Products From BSN
(1) BSN SYNTHA-6 Whey Protein Powder, Micellar Casein, Milk Protein Isolate, Chocolate Milkshake
One of the top selling products on Amazon for protein supplements where body building is concerned. There are 10 essential amino acids available so that makes it a complete nutritional product for many. Some users feel the chocolate flavour has gone off in the chocolate milkshake variant but this may be down to changes in manufacturing process and the supply of chocolate too. It’s an issue for many producers of chocolate products. ideal if mixed with a sweet nut milk product such as almond or horchata.
About the product
- RIDICULOUSLY DELICIOUS BSN broke through the whey protein flavor barrier once and for all with the introduction of SYNTHA 6
- 22 Grams PROTEIN MATRIX consisting of whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, calcium caseinate, micellar casein, milk protein isolate, and egg albumin
- 2 3 Grams SUGAR while the taste is mind blowing, Syntha 6 contains 2 3 grams of sugar per serving depending on flavor
- USE ANY TIME OF DAY post workout, between meals, as a snack, or as a treat, it doesn’t matter BSN Syntha 6 was formulated to be your any time of day protein powder
- PROTEIN SUPPLEMENTATION Promotes muscle protein synthesis and recovery support
- Comes in other flavours too such as chocolate peanut, cookies & cream etc..
- Other serving sizes possible such as 28 servings, 97 servings although these are not as common to find.
N.B. This page contains links to our affiliate marketing partner. Please read our affiliate disclosure.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.