Garden Of Life are producers of one of the widest variety of supplements and health foods in the USA. They are certainly famous for their meal replacement products. This top USA company has been developing a host of products to support general well-being for many years now and they have an excellent reputation. Many of their products are available in the western world. They are well established and top the Amazon lists as best sellers in sports nutrition protein powders and blends.
The brand is wholly organic where possible and is supported by the USDA organic logo in the majority of cases.
Here we have looked at a few of the stand out products because they are truly worth further examination.
Stand Out Products From Garden Of Life
(1) Raw Organic Meal: Organic Shake & Meal Replacement
- ON-THE-GO NUTRITION: 20 grams of clean, organic plant protein with 44 superfoods including organic grass juices, fruits and veggies and 6 grams of fiber to keep you satisfied
- POST WORKOUT RECOVERY: Help build lean muscle and boost energy with this power-packed meal replacement
- VITAMINS AND MINERALS: This delicious protein powder is packed with 21 vitamins and minerals
- MEAL REPLACEMENT SHAKE WITH PROBIOTICS: Tasty, smooth protein shake with 1.5 billion CFU probiotics and enzymes for easy digestion
- VEGAN PROTEIN POWDER: Organic, gluten free, Star-K kosher, vegan, dairy free, soy free, Informed Choice Certified (Trusted by Sport), non-GMO whole food protein
Purchase these products: chocolate, vanilla and slightly sweet.
(2) Garden of Life mykind Organics Elderberry Immune Gummy – 120 Real Fruit Gummies for Kids & Adults – Echinacea,..
Please note this page contains links to our affiliate marketing partner. Please read our affiliate disclosure.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.