A well renowned brand in the USA for organic protein building sports supplements with a global profile. The founder Dr. Andrew Abraham developed a range of protein beverage shakes following a serious cancer scare. The focus of the brand originating from the ethos of that beverage which are known collectively as the Orgain Nutrition Shakes relied on organic plant-based ingredients. The watchword has always been about healthy ingredients, low sugar, free from artificial sweeteners, preservatives and colourings.
The Orgain line now includes “plant-based protein powder, grass-fed whey protein, nutritional shakes for kids and vegans, and even plant-based protein bars”.
The principal goal of the business is to provide the best and most delicious nutrition to help each and every one of you gain health, gain energy and gain the most out of life.
Stand Out Products From Orgain
(1) Orgain Organic Vegan Plant Based Nutritional Shake, Smooth Chocolate – Meal Replacement, 16g Protein, 21 Vitamins & Minerals.
About the product
- Includes 12 (11 Ounce) ready to drink Orgain Organic Nutrition Smooth Chocolate Vegan All In One Nutritional Shakes
- 16 grams of organic plant based clean protein (pea, chia seeds), 2 grams of organic dietary fiber, 21 vitamins and minerals, 10 fruits and vegetables, 220 calories per serving
- USDA organic, vegan, gluten free, dairy free, lactose free, soy free, kosher, non-GMO, carrageenan free. Diabetic friendly. No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- A perfect way to supplement your daily diet and nutrition needs. Good source of vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, vitamin B12, riboflavin, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, phosphorus, iodine, magnesium, zinc, and copper
- Ideal healthy, on the go nutrition for men and women. These are great for meal replacement, a quick breakfast or snack drink, reducing hunger, weight management (weight gain or loss), and pre or post workouts
This page contains links to our affiliate marketing partners. Please read our affiliate disclosure.
Legal Disclaimer Concerning Products On This Web-Site
The products and the information provided about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration or by any other national regulatory body and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician/doctor or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problems or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication or if you suspect you might have a health problem.