Optimum Nutrition has a straightforward goal – to build muscle mass in the serious bodybuilder. It is part of the Glanbia Performance Nutrition portfolio along with BSN, Amazing Grass, Isopure, and a number of others. Glanbia itself has a revenue of $1.3 Billion based on 2017 figures with a 5% growth rate. They have also been adding private-label brands exclusively for Walmart and Amazon.
Stand Out Products From Optimum Nutrition
Whey Protein Formulation
The main features of their whey protein formulation are the following:-
- 24g protein serving per scoop
- Usually blended, stirred and shaken in water
- Ready dissolving formulation based on instantisation to help itdissolve easily into solution.
- High quality whey, pre-hydrolysed to help with rapid digestion and take up by the body
- Great range of flavours including Chocolate Peanut Butter
- Add to oatmeal, biscuits and cookies, brownies, yoghurt, milk or more to increase protein content and get a bigger boost !
- Rich in growth and recovery enhancing amino acids
- With added lactase and digezyme to help increase digestion in the gut.
- Ideal any time of day
- Low in fats (1g), sugar (1g) and total carbohydrates (3g) per serving
Directions On Use:
- 100% Gold Standard Whey is best enjoyed first thing in the morning and/or during the 30 minutes just before or immediately after a training regime.
- Just mix one rounded scoop with 180-240ml of cold water in a shaker/blender or stir with a spoon.
Optimum Nutrition Products Available In The USA
N.B. This page contains links to products offered by our affiliate marketing partners. Please read our affiliate disclosure.
Legal Disclaimer Concerning Products On This Web-Site
The products and the information provided about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration or by any other national regulatory body and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician/doctor or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problems or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication or if you suspect you might have a health problem.
Submit your review